Sunday, April 9, 2017

Blog Post #10 The Blogger's Experience for Soundtrack

The 10th post is not showing about another soundtrack. This time I introduced my experience with soundtrack.

When I was five years old, I guessed the first foreign film was Harry Potter and Philosopher's Stone (2001). With my father, I was attracted by the story. What attracted was the remarkable soundtrack. I had listened to  Hediwig's Theme so many times that the story came to my mind. Sine I was impressed by the story and soundtrack, I started to watch foreign films. 


Star Wars Episode III Revenge of The Sith(2005) is for me another film that could change my life. As I mentioned before, I started to watch foreign films. One more thing I got interested in was paying more attention to what kind of soundtrack was used in film. Like Star Wars, the soundtrack that is played is so huge and memorable. Of course, I like the entire story of the Star Wars series because I may not explain well, but somehow the film could be connected in my mind that how I wanted to work on the rest of my life. At least, one thing I wanted to do was make an effort to go to many countries to build my knowledge of the world. 

Soundtrack changed my path to America. Before I was interested in film or soundtrack, I did not have anything to do in my life. However, once I got into film and soundtrack, I could know what I wanted to do. This may be a rare case in terms of listing to music. From my experience, I will say  music,especially soundtrack have that the power of influencing people's lives, people can come back to the music and rethink what film story and what they were doing at the time the film was released. 

No comments:

Post a Comment